A/B/C grade core veneer depending on using purpose
Box, crate, pallet,
Red face and white back
1 time hot press
+84-326 942 228
1. PACKING PLYWOOD PRODUCTION VIDEO
2. PACKING PLYWOOD PRODUCTION DIAGRAM
PACKING PLYWOOD PRODUCTION DETAILS
2.2 Drying veneer
2.4 Veneer Assembling
2.5 Hot pressing
2.6 Edge Cutting
- After the logs ( with the length 1.27m) are barked, they are peeled into the flat sheets which are called core veneer with thickness of 1.5mm, 1.7mm or 2mm.
- TTP’s workers will choose the most beautiful core veneer to manufacture in order to guarantee the best quality of finished plywood.Different from other manufacturers in the north of Vietnam, for packaging plywood, our factory never uses poor quality veneer, torn, holes, insufficient edges.
2.2: Drying veneer
- The core veneer will be brought to a very large space to hang on drying platform under the sunshine. It takes from 1-3 days for core veneer to meet the humidity rate below 20%.
- After harvesting the dry core veneer, these sheets will be put through glue rolling machine. All the surface of the core veneer needs to be glued.
2.4: Veneer Assembling
And now is the time for the most important step of making packing plywood: arranging face, core veneer respectively on the table. Our Skillful and meticulous workers assemble in the way of horizontal and vertical plies and the letter H to avoid the coincidence so as to create solid connection and durability.
When it comes to our packing plywood, we supply 2 kinds : AB and BC grade. So what is the difference?
- AB grade : red okume/bintagor face, white styrax back
- BC grade: white styrax face, white styrax back
For AB grade, it is glued by a thin veneer without knot on face, this help AB grade packing plywood looks smooth and good looking. However, BC grade has cheaper price. Therefore, choosing AB grade or BC grade belongs to different purposes of user.
2.5: Hot pressing
After arranging veneer, sheets will be put in the hot press machine about 30-40 minutes depending on thickness under 130C.
2.6: Edge Cutting
The saw machine with laser ray is used to cut the excess edges of the board into standard sizes such as 1220*2440, 910*1820mm,…
- Before moving to the packaging stage, our QC team with many year experiences will always inspect the quality and the quantity of plywood
- It is believed that TTP is one of the few suppliers in Vietnam requires workers to check every single pcs one by one very carefully to ensure qualified product satisfying all customers.
(1) Inspect the apperance
Plywood sheets with warping and deforms will be rejected
(2) Inspect the surface
Surface must be smooth, even in color, sheets are rough, torn, have splits,cracks, bubbles won't be selected.
(3): Inspect the structure
- Checking the edge by normal eyes and using a wooden hammer to knock on the surface, by feeling the sound, our staffs can know which board has a strong structure, without inside and outside delamination and seperation.
(4) Inspecting moisture content:
- The MC allowed for packing plywood is below 18%. We always check on several points on the surface plywood sheet.
5. Inspecting dimension:
We carefully measure dimensions of plywood sheet including width,length, diagonal line, thickness. All indexs need to be in the tolerance allowed as discussed with the customer.
- We utilize 11mmBC grade packing plywood to make pallet with the height 7cm by ourselves, which help forklifts carry conveniently and easily. Moreover, it also prevents mold under the bundles during long time delivery on sea.
- We use carton box ( with our Logo and information of goods printed on ) to cover four corner and blue steel straps/plastic strap to tie up the bundle.
The cargo after packaging carefully, now is ready to load in container and deliver to the customer.
We can load by container 20ft or container 40ft with 8 and 16 crates respectively.
APPLICATIONS OF PACKING PLYWOOD
- Making pallets
- Making crates, boxes for goods, machinery, electronic components
- Making shelves in the warehouse
- Making shielding inside containers
- Making sofa frame
- Making bobbin….
WHY WE SHOULD USE PACKING PLYWOOD?
Cost-saving compared to other packaging materials, suitable for transporting and to protecting products safer and more reliable than carton package.
OUR QUALITY CERTIFICATION
During over 10 years in plywood industry, our company always try to serve our customer with most suitable and qualified products. Here are some certificates that indicate the specifications and quality of our plywood, which has been exported to the US, India, Korea, Malaysia, Japan, etc.